Broad Spectrum Multivitamin & Multi-Nutrient Supplement for Seniors with MenaQ7®
Specifically-formulated to support aging bodies, this multivitamin may assist with healthy eyesight, skin, bones and joints, while boosting immunity and energy levels. The unique MenaQ7® vitamin K2 formulation may encourage healthy bones, joints and circulatory system, and the wide range of vitamins and minerals are designed to cater to your body’s needs.
Available Formulation: 60 Tablets
May Assist with*
• Boosting immunity and energy levels
• Healthy eyesight and skin
• Bone and joint health
Why Should You Choose BFC Pharma’s Multivitamin for Seniors?
• Unique MenaQ7® vitamin K2 formulation for healthy bones, joints and circulatory system
• A wide range of Vitamins and Minerals selected to support people over 50
• Specifically designed to meet your body’s needs
Our MN7 Multivitamin for Seniors has a unique formula that is designed to meet your body’s changing needs as your grow older. Packed with all the crucial vitamins and minerals you’ll need to prevent natural imbalances and deficiencies, this supplement has added nutrients to assist with healthy skin and eyesight, bone and joint health, and boosted immunity and energy levels.
Why Should You Take a Multivitamin Supplement?
Your body can only make limited amounts of the crucial vitamins we need to stay healthy; the rest must come from a nutritious diet. However, due to our busy modern lifestyles, as well as farming and cold storage practices that strip the nutrients from our food before it reaches our table, many of us do not have the right balance of vitamins and minerals in our body. This becomes even more of a problem as we age, when even the healthiest diet won’t give us everything we need, and supplements become a necessary part of daily life.
GIVE YOUR BODY THE SUPPORT IT NEEDS
• Our modern lifestyles often don’t provide the opportunity to get all the nutrients we need through diet alone
• Some vitamins and minerals can reduce the risk of serious diseases, such as cancer and osteoporosis
• Older bodies struggle to create or absorb vitamin D, vitamin B12, calcium and iron, among others
• Seniors will require supplementary vitamins and minerals to redress natural imbalances related to the aging process
BFC Pharma MN7 FOR SENIORS
Take 1 tablet once a day, or as directed by your doctor or healthcare practitioner.